Monday, April 04, 2011

Beating down the chaos....

I found the battery charger for my camera..... the lost library book.... and the determination to try to commit to a photographic journal of some before and after.... with a during on occasion. I will try to photograph my gardens' growth... reclaiming some flower gardens, maintaining some vegetable gardens.... being in the sun, the green and the air. I will try to get my home in order.... it is not lovely right now...... and I want to make it lovelier. I will try to get my diet and exercise under control.... easier with gardening, birdwatching, dog exercising, etc. And I will prepare and freeze for next year from the season's abundance. This worked well last year! I will photograph and chronicle some of my knitting and spinning... I have been disorganized, and think my life might be more enjoyable with more order.... just thinking... And I wil write... blogging will be a way for me to validate my need to put my thoughts "on paper" in a manner of speaking. Words, photos, the garden, nature, art.... I will try to chronicle it all.

No comments: